The More We Sell, The More We Do For Our Community”
Giving back is a top priority for us and we are teaching our children that you can make a difference wherever you live.
We are The Group:
Recognized Locally for Giving Back All Year Long To Our Community
The McCabe Real Estate Group Donates Annually Between $12,000-$20,000 in donations each year to their community for various sponsorships, fundraisers, events…
- Organize and sponsor an annual Benefit Egg Hunt with all proceeds going directly to a local family in need (over 5 years the event has raised close to $12,000 for local area families)
- Helped Start The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life event in Sherwood, Oregon
- Organize & sponsor 2 Annual Community Garage Sales (one has over 90 homes participating) and working with Goodwill Industries to provide an extra truck on site to help the homeowners donate their sale items
- Donate to Sherwood School District …local school Fun Runs, Carnivals, Mini Relay For Life events, and our biggest donation ever to the Sherwood Education Foundation, we are proud to support our school events, foundation and programs all year long!
- Donate to our local Food Bank either directly or to their annual Give N Gobble event as sponsors
- Donate to other local events: Sherwood Cruisin’, Movies in the Park, Kickin’ Cancer For Katie….giving back means not only donating money but also giving of their time.
- Honored & Recognized by the Sherwood Chamber of Commerce (Leslie was 2008 President’s Chamber Award Winner and Sherwood’s 2011 Citizen of the Year recipient because of her continued volunteer work)
- Honored & Knighted at the Opening Ceremonies of the 2009 Sherwood Robin Hood Food Festivalfor their volunteer work with the Relay For Life Event and for their charity work with their McCabe Group Annual Benefit Egg Hunt.
- For every single transaction, from 2006 through December of 2011, a portion of our commissions has gone directly to the John L. Scott Foundation which focuses on children’s hospitals throughout the Northwest.
- $60 McCabe Group Money Grow Challenge: in April of 2011,Todd and Leslie gave 26 participants each $60 and challenged them to grow this seed money into more. When the participant was done growing it, they were told to donate the money to their favorite charity, organization, group or to a local family or friend in need. The McCabe’s total donation of $1,560 has grown to over $18,000 and is still growing!
REAL ESTATE & COMMUNITY AWARDS
2011 “Sherwood Citizen of the Year”: Leslie McCabe
- President’s Elite Award Recipient (John L. Scott ‘09, ‘010)
- Featured 3 times in Top 10 Producers For John L. Scott (’09 John L Scott: OR & SW Washington)
- Giving Back Award Selected By John L. Scott Market Center Peers/Brokers (’09)
- “Knighted” at Sherwood’s Robin Hood Festival For Giving Back To Our Community (’09)
- President’s Gold Award Recipient (John L. Scott ‘08)
- #1 Producer For Sherwood John L. Scott (’07)
- #1 Office Team for Sherwood John L. Scott (’07)
- Diamond Platinum Member of the Multi~Million Dollar Club (qualified since ‘02 joined in ‘08)
- Honored With “Sparrow Club” Award Sherwood High School For Benefit Egg Hunt Event (’07)
- #1 in Home Sales for Sherwood John L. Scott Office (’07)
- John L. Scott Foundation Donors (for every transaction we donate to the JLS Foundation)
- President’s Elite Award Winner (’07)
- In Top 4 in Production in local John L. Scott Office (’06)
- John L. Scott President’s Gold Award, (’06)
- Century 21 Centurion Award (’05)
- #2 Office Producer at Century 21 All Professionals Office (’05 out of 60 agents)
- Century 21 Ruby Award (’04)
- Century 21 Ruby Award (’04)
- Century 21 Ruby Award(’02)
We are teaching our boys you can make a difference wherever you live.