The More We Sell, The More We Do For Our Community”
Giving back is a top priority for us and we are teaching our children that you can make a difference wherever you live.
We are The Group Recognized Locally for Giving Back All Year Long To Our Community
The McCabe Real Estate Group donates annually between $12,000-$20,000 in donations each year to their community for various sponsorships, fundraisers, events…
- Organizing and sponsoring an annual Benefit Egg Hunt with all proceeds going directly to a local family in need (in the last eight years the event has raised over $58,000 for local area families).
- Helping start the American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life event in Sherwood, Oregon. This year, Leslie is returning as the 2014 Event Chair.
- Organizing & sponsoring 2 Annual Community Garage Sales (one has over 90 homes participating) and working with Goodwill Industries to provide an extra truck on site to help the homeowners donate their sale items.
- Donating to Sherwood School District …for local school Fun Runs, Carnivals, Mini Relay For Life events, and our biggest donation ever to the Sherwood Education Foundation, we are proud to support our school events, foundation and programs all year long!
- Donating to our local Sherwood Food Bank either directly or to their annual Give N Gobble event as sponsors.
- Donating to other local events: Sherwood Cruisin’, Movies in the Park, Kickin’ Cancer For Katie….giving back means not only donating money but also giving of their time.
- Honored & Recognized by the Sherwood Chamber of Commerce: Leslie was 2008 President’s Chamber Award Winner and Sherwood’s 2011 Citizen of the Year recipient because of her continued volunteer work.
- Honored & Knighted at the Opening Ceremonies of the 2009 Sherwood Robin Hood Food Festivalfor their volunteer work with the Relay For Life Event and for their charity work with their McCabe Group Annual Benefit Egg Hunt.
- Honored and Recognized Nationally by Woman’s World Magazine. Todd and Leslie were featured in the February 2012 issue for their work with the Money Grow Challenge which raised $20,000 for charity in just six months. Read about it HERE.
- For every single transaction, from 2006 through December of 2011, a portion of our commissions has gone directly to the John L. Scott Foundation which focuses on children’s hospitals throughout the Northwest. Now with Keller Williams Realty Portland Premiere, for every transaction, we also donate a portion of our commissions to help KW families that have been by a natural disaster.
REAL ESTATE & COMMUNITY AWARDS
2012/2013 – #1 Selling Sherwood Real Estate Team
2011 “Sherwood Citizen of the Year”: Leslie McCabe
- 2012/2013 – One of Keller Williams Portland Premiere Top Selling Teams
- 2012 Sherwood Robin Hood Festival Grand Marshalls
- President’s Elite Award Recipient (John L. Scott ’09, ’10)
- Featured 3 times in Top 10 Producers For John L. Scott (’09 John L Scott: OR & SW Washington)
- Giving Back Award Selected By John L. Scott Market Center Peers/Brokers (’09)
- “Knighted” at Sherwood’s Robin Hood Festival For Giving Back To Our Community (’09)
- President’s Gold Award Recipient (John L. Scott ’08)
- #1 Producer For Sherwood John L. Scott (’07, ’11)
- #1 Office Team for Sherwood John L. Scott (’07)
- Diamond Platinum Member of the Multi~Million Dollar Club (qualified since ’02 joined in ’08)
- Honored With “Sparrow Club” Award Sherwood High School For Benefit Egg Hunt Event (’07)
- #1 in Home Sales for Sherwood John L. Scott Office (’07)
- John L. Scott Foundation Donors (for every transaction we donate to the JLS Foundation)
- President’s Elite Award Winner (’07)
- In Top 4 in Production in local John L. Scott Office (’06)
- John L. Scott President’s Gold Award, (’06)
- Century 21 Centurion Award (’05)
- #2 Office Producer at Century 21 All Professionals Office (’05 out of 60 agents)
- Century 21 Ruby Award (’04)
- Century 21 Ruby Award (’04)
- Century 21 Ruby Award(’02)
We are teaching our boys you can make a difference wherever you live.