A True Showpiece of Custom Work With Focus On
Quality And Elegance
Construction on Bowmen House #3 began in January 2016 and in May of 2017, the house was completed and was ready to be SOLD! With hardworking students, staff, and donations from the community, the Bowmen House #3 is officially ready to be placed in the hands of a new homeowner.
This is the 3rd Bowmen House that the McCabe Team has sold. The McCabe Real Estate Group donates their listing services to the Bowmen House Program which has saved the Sherwood School District over $29,000 so far!
15824 SW 1st, Sherwood, OR 97140
$499,500 || 4 Bedroom || 2.5 Bath || 2,123 Sq Ft
Custom built home features the master bedroom on the main floor, an open custom kitchen with farmers sink, quartz counters, island, & pantry. Home boasts engineered hardwood floors, central air, 90% high efficiency furnace, and a “water cop” safety feature in the home. Three bedrooms are located upstairs and all offer walk-in closets! Home also has a loft area, laundry room, and small office on main floor with a custom made desk top. Out back there is an 8 x 12 shop with power and plumbed for water and a custom built outdoor fireplace that is perfect for entertaining! Close to all the Sherwood has to offer this beautiful home is a must see!
Virtual Tour: http://www.tourfactory.com/1796329
Additional Features Of The Home Include:
- Elegant Kitchen With Gorgeous Quartz Countertops
- Custom Built Cabinetry Built and Installed By High School Students
- Beautiful Hard wood floors and Custom Finish Work
- Custom Built Fireplace With Mantel Created From Local Area Wood
- Tile Flooring in Bathrooms
- Master On The Main Floor With Vaulted Ceilings
- Central Air, Outdoor Fireplace, & Small Shop With Electrical And Plumbing
- Plumbed For Gas BBQ On Back Patio
- Home Offers Energy Efficient Features
- Tankless Hot Water System
- 90 Plus Efficient Gas Furnace